Join usCreate an impact. Join our team.
We are D.Labs. We have worked with dozens of product teams all over the world, from individual founders who are self-funded, to large multi-national organizations. We have also created our own products and entrepeneurs. Find your place at D.Labs and become a meaningful part of something that changes the way people live.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced DevOps Engineer that is familiar with Docker ecosystem. AWS or GCP experience Experience with running Docker infrastructure in production environment Experience with one scheduler (Kubernetes, Nomad, ECS, Mesosphere)...
Technical skills required: Good knowledge of web technologies in general Experience any MVC framework. Ruby on Rails preferred Experience working with GIT Interest in learning Ruby, Rails and other stack related technologies Fluent English Desirable skills: Object...
About Opportunity At D.Labs we collaborate with various startups and help them reach their vision by building top-notch products that customers love. For you, as a developer, this means a plenty of opportunities to work with different teams and technologies....
Product Manager at D.Labs works at the intersection of business strategy, design, software development and execution. They are leaders within our collaborative environment, focused on building strong relationships with external clients and across our internal...
We are creating products that have a global impact. Our teams work with international clients and are part of the most innovative parts of the global digital community.
Culture & Values
D.Labs is a place where fun and humour never lacks seriousness and toughness. Where Team is spelled with a capital letter. Where your colleague is your mentor and your peer and your boss.
Code of Culture
We strive for a culture of openness and are looking for diverse people who will help us create an even more enjoyable and productive working environment. We expect no less than continuous learning and improvement from you as both a developing professional and as a guide for other team members and clients. AT D.labs you can expand your options beyond just coding or design.
Becoming a team member, opens up a large number of possibilities for career growth. Team members will work closely and in direct contact with our world changing, international founders and entrepreneurs. We are all active members of the tech and startup communities.
Each team member is a vital part of the product creation process and is engaged throughout the whole process and lifecycle. This enables constant learning and skillsets upgrade development.
What you get
- Professional and modern working environment
- A chance to interact with people from different areas of expertise
- Constant feedback and check on your progress
- A chance to actively participate in workshops
- Attendance on conferences and trainings to expand your knowledge
- Engagement in the product and company building process
- Accelerator for your own amazing ideas
- Fair pay and transparent career and promotion plan
- Flexible time
You Must Have
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written
- Product development experience and an engineering mind
- Willingness to learn new stuff and expand your skillset
- Ability to work well within a team
- Enthusiasm to share your knowledge and skills
- Readiness to travel abroad