What D·Labs is all about
We help create impactful products for an international environment. Our deep collaboration with mostly international clients is a source of continuous upgrades to our knowledge and skillsets across all elements of our company.
We are a flat and agile organisation, which means every person is expected to contribute to product development and remain engaged throughout the whole process. Almost all of our team leads are developers as well and will value your input. We strive for a culture of openness and are looking for diverse people who will help us create an even more enjoyable working environment.
Working at D·Labs
Being a D·Labssian means being an active member of the tech and startup communities and a solid member of the product creation process. It demands learning, teaching others and allows you to expand your options beyond just coding. It opens up a large number possibilities for career moves and personal brand building.
The choice is yours
If all of this sounds interesting to you and you would be willing to work at our company, you can expect the following:
- A junior employed developer gross salary range is up to 1600€
- A mid employed developer gross salary range of 2000€-2500€
- A senior employed developer gross salary range of 2500€-3400€
- If you want to keep your status as an s.p., your rates will be slightly higher, but you lose all benefits coming from employment.
- We will ask you every 6 months about what you wish to do and check your progress
- We want you to be better and we will reward your effort. You will not be allowed to be stuck with the same salary for years.
- Continuous engagement in the product and company building process
- Opportunity to participate in workshops and attend conferences and trainings to expand your knowledge
- A chance to interact with people from different areas of expertise and learn cool new stuff in a diverse number of fields, from tech, to product, UX, etc.
What skillsets we expect
- Good knowledge of English
- A good amount of development experience and willingness to learn new stuff and expand your skillset
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong willingness to share your knowledge and skills
- Readiness to travel abroad
Current job openings
Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll invite you to an interview where you can learn more about our company.